Personal Learning Network

Connected Principals– Connected Principals is a blog of administrators from across the globe. Members of Connected Principals are a part of my Personal Learning Network (PLN). You can follow Connected Principals on Twitter at #cpchat.

Twitter– Twitter provides me with the opportunity to read and post relevant links related to education, leadership, gather resources to share with my staff, and add to my own personal learning. You can find me on Twitter at @Dwight_Carter.

Facebook– I use this social media tool both personally and professionally. I often share links, words of encouragement, and personal photos. Search Dwight Carter on Facebook.

Linked In– I use this social media tool to connect with educators, alumni, and community business partners.

GLHS Friday Focus– This was my weekly blog to my staff to share staff news and information related to our building goals.

NAHS Friday Focus– This was my weekly blog to my staff used to share news and information related to our building goals.

3 thoughts on “Personal Learning Network

1. Tony,

Thanks for the link to a very useful resource! I’ll take a closer look at for advice and suggestions.

Be Great,

Dwight

2. Mr. Carter,
    I happened upon your name through a random search for presentation material, but just wanted to offer a word of encouragement and appreciation. As a graduate of the Ohio school system (Dayton Dunbar High School, to be precise), I am sure that the source of your shadow will be deeply missed in Ohio. Congratulations on your job in New Albany. I pray that it offers much success and happiness in your future. Grace and Peace,
    Lisa R. Blake