Please Allow Me to Introduce To You…

I had the privilege of being interviewed by educator, Brian Barry (@Nunavut_Teacher) for his series, “A Short Conversation With”. I admire how he uses his blog to interview and get to know people within his PLN. I asked him if I could use his idea to highlight members of my staff and faculty, which is what this is. Enjoy!

Please allow me to introduce to you… Shawn Johnston @shawnjohn3399

Please allow me to introduce to you… Kris Fuller @mrf_glhsfrench

Please allow me to introduce to you… Brittany Wall

Please allow me to introduce to you… Fred Donelson @mrdglhs

Please allow me to introduce to you…Tim Gagliardo @TimGagliardo1

Please allow me to introduce to you… Ryan Kitsmiller @RKitsmiller

Please allow me to introduce to you… Marcie Aiello

Please allow me to introduce to you… Todd Keenan

Please allow me to introduce to you… Linda Shannon

Please allow me to introduce to you… Jerry Englehart

Please allow me to introduce to you… Cheryl Lowery

Please allow me to introduce to you… Dwayne Marshall @marshall133

Please allow me to introduce to you…. Kevin Dengel @kevindengel

Please allow me to introduce to you Kalena Falk @falk371

Please allow me to introduce to you… Linda Hoffman @lphoffman24

7 thoughts on “Please Allow Me to Introduce To You…

1. Thanks Joe! I appreciate the teachers’ willingness to share a little bit of themselves as well. I have an outstanding staff that do great things on a daily basis, so it’s my privilege to let others know about them.

Be Great,

Dwight

2. This is such a great idea! I really enjoyed the questions that were asked, of your staff. It shows that you are a great leader, to a great staff.

3. Stephanie,

Thanks for the positive comment. It’s been a great tool to get to know the teachers on my staff. I hope to expand it in the future, but until then, it’s been fun showcasing their talents!

Be Great,

Dwigth

4. This is a great idea! Your staff must love this. Most teachers just want to be seen by their principal, so to take the time to recognize them like this is awesome. Keep up the great work!

5. I love this idea. If you wouldn’t mind I would like to take your photo and put beside it the title and link of your post and upload to the Adobe Education Exchange, Adobe Educator Facebook/forum and tweet it out.

I’m such a believer in highlighting, promoting and acknowledging people’s great work. we do not do it enough and in a world that is so angry perhaps we need to do this more. They say action speaks louder than words and your actions is a call to action for the rest of us.

This is a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m definitely going to build on it

Mireille

6. Hello Mireille,

Thank you so much! Please share away. This is something I did at my former school and plan to implement it next year at my current school. “What gets recognized, gets repeated!”

Be Great,

Dwight